Monday, January 9, 2017

Goals for January

1. Read Annals of Native America
2. Finish reading/Translating Codex Aubin and/or Historia Tolteca-Chichimeca.
3. Get Annals of Juan Bautista (And for real, make copies/scans this time...)
4. Hunt down funding for next year!
5. Register for credit, fill out remission paperwork and deferral form.
6. E-mail Tiffany about $ for Mexico.
7. find out from Peter who I am fighting with.
8. Less writing for fun... :(


4 comments:

  1. Hey, does #6 mean you going to Mexico?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are*
    Me speak pretty one day. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Yes. I got a grant from the department so I'm going to try to go in the early summer, but my internship will be ending in July so I need to talk to her about how long I can wait to use the $.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete